Have a Fantastic day card


Today I want to wish you a Fantastic day with the cheerful card 


First I want to share something about the colours I used, sometimes colours are pretty together, but not straight on top of each other...


Look what the white does for the total picture, the colours come together perfectly this way
Try it yourself, just put some different colours together to see what looks best


I embossed Celeste card


I cut white and Mango card


The paper is distressed and torn, along the torn piece I made some holes and put little paper strips through them, taped on the back


I have a turqoise card as base, then white and the embossed paper on top


I glue the mango to white, only some glue along the wider inner lines, for a more playful look 


Behind the middel part I glue Turqoise




I cut flowers out of Turqoise and Celeste paper


Shape the flowers and fold open after drying


The flower can be assembled, I love to use Tacky Glue


After gleuing the flower to the card I make a heart with seed beads, a blob of glue in the middle, sprinkle beads on it 
and divide with a pin 


After drying I finish the card with text, the torn piece I glue on white, tear again and glue on the inside 



Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden 


Used products:

CED 7106 Creative Expressions Background Swirly Vine
EF - 017 Quilted flower embossing folder
301930 Original hagelwit 
301932 Original turkoois
301940 Original mango
301942 Original celeste
seed beads

Fonts: Chocololate Covered Raindrops
           Vendetta

Geen opmerkingen