Lolly-pop card "for you"


Today I want to show a lolly-pop card, what do you think, 
isn't everything more fun on a stick:-)


I cut and embossed some violet circles 


Some Gesso along the edges


I dressed up a lolly-pop stick aubergine, after drying some Gesso along the edges


I cut 4 strips each one a bit smaller and embossed the aubergine


I cut butterflies out of aubergine and Heide, I glued them together to make them more firm 


I cut these cute little flowers out of heide paper


I shaped the flowers on the back, turn and push in the middle


I cut a strip of crepe paper and folder it double, I stretch the folded side a bit, carefully 


Along the edge I put double sided tape 


I fold the crepe paper on it 


Tape the stick on and then the other circle 


I rounded the strip and tape it to the circle (first taping the circle and than rounding is easier:-)


I glue micro beads to the body, little bit of Tacky glue, sprinkle beads on, shake of excess 


Always fun a bit off bling:-)


The butterfly can be glued now


I made a text circle, a stamping tool works great for this


Now all the flowers and text circle can be glued


Some jewel brads for extra bling


Flower hearts with the Perlen Pen


I put the lolly-pop in a bag with some crepe and 
burlap rope to tie it 


I'm very curious what you think, so leave a message if you want, 
it is so much fun reading those!

Happy crafting!
Gerry van der Velden 




Used products:
301909 Original aubergine 
301920 Original violet
301922 Original heide
301930 Original hagelwit
391264 Hobby Crepe lila
Sizzix circle die & embossing folder
Creative expressions butterfly die
burlap rope
Plastic bag
Perlen pen
Leane Creatief stampset en flower die
Micro beads
Lollystokje

Geen opmerkingen