Wishing you the best in your new nest card


Today I have a card for someone who moved house, with some "eggs" and a title to go with it:-)


I cut 2 "eggs" with Spirella Ovals die-set with double sided sticky film


I applied flock powder with a brush on the eggs


For extra decoration I cut paper strips and embossed vellum with a 
border embossing folder


As base I have a double card and I cut a piece of FabScraps paper and cut out the inside 


Along the inside I taped cardstock strips, distressed and torn the edges, behind the torn parts I tape the vellum


I taped the paper strip to the egg and added some burlap rope for a cool touch 


I cut Creative Expressions and Spirella die flowers, shaped and assembled them


For the big flowers I used seed beads for the heart for the small flowers some pearls with the Perlen pen


Later this week I have a full video for you on how I made this card

Happy crafting!
Gerry van der Velden 

Used products:
453318 / 45.3318 - Lea'bilitie Spirella Cutting - Spirella ovals
359975 / 35.9975 - Border Embossing elements
46512 / CED1458 Creative Expressions Exquisite Poppy
FabScraps papier
Flock powder
Dubbelzijdig klevend folie

Geen opmerkingen