Shine & reflexperlen background


Sometimes you are working on a project and you think of a 

technique that turns out so pretty that it makes you totally happy:-)

That was the case with the background for this card, it turned out so pretty it made me so happy while working on it. My advice try it, because it is also super easy.



On Papicolor paper I put double sided sticky film. I put the stencil on it, and with a flat brush I applied Shine by dabbing and swiping.
I took of the stencil and sprinkled the reflexperlen on it, pressed and shaken off the excess, and done is your background, really simple right.



I cut the flowers and colored the center with Memento ink, after that I sprayed the flowers with water and crunched them up. 



After drying I assembled the flowers and finished with a heart from the Perlen Pen by Viva Decor.



I cut the Penny black 3 times and glued together, so it stands out a bit more. After that I glued all the parts to the card.



Tip: is this not your color or do you want to go really bright, there are 14 colors shine to choose from.

Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden 



Used products:
260923 - Papicolor Original, scrap - Lichtroze
260930 - Papicolor Original, scrap - Hagelwit

51-278 - Creative Dies - Peaceful wishes
390130 - Shine - Pearl White
CED1407 - The Finishing Touches Collection - Classic Rose
MD-404 - Memento Dew Drops - InkPad-Angel Pink
9236.101.40 - Sneeuw / ijs - Reflexperlen Fein
1162.501.01 - Perlen Pen - Flieder

470715047 - Dutch Mask Art - Mask Art Swirls

Geen opmerkingen