Let it snow card


The Frosty Day Penny Black stamp, stamps just as the clear stamps perfectly from the first print, which is great. And they are pretty as well.




I stamped with Memento ink. For the colors, I googled for pictures of the Northern Lights. With the many colors there are in the Memento palette, you can create different compositions.



I stamped the "Northern Lights" with the colors Tangelo, Grape Jelly and Lilac Posies. The window is in Gray Flannel. I stamped on Papicolor recycled white paper.



The card base is Papicolor heather with vintage paper as "wallpaper", the upper part I embossed with the Creative Expressions Victorian Tile embossing folder.



The sled and text I cut out of glitter foam, for the bling part :-)

Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen