Baby mini album





For the cover I used card board and white kraft paper for the pages.



The mini album can be made in various sizes, for which the size of the pages and cover can be customized.
Cut the pages customized to your liking and score at 1.5 cm fromthe edge. Fold the edge.



Stick double-sided tape on the side of the folded-over edge.



Stick the pages together.



You get a stack, which can stretch slightly so that there is space for some "filling", such as paper, photos and embellishments.



On the ribbon I stamped with Versamagic, I used it as the binding for the back.



The front and back I covered with patterned paper.



So far the base ready.



I painted corrugated paper with Inka Gold mixed with water.



The pins I made into charms by glueing them three on top of each other and an extra colored piece on the top of the pin.



I have also applied flock powder to the safety pins for inside the album as embellishment, very soft and cuddly.





The album is filled with all kinds of pockets and labels to use for photos and journaling.



I also used Craft foam and sequins for more volume and shine



On the front I used the shadowbox die, I have cut them out 3 times and glued them together for extra depth. Along the edge of the cover, I made holes to pull the ribbon through as nice finish.

Happy crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen