Hugs and Kisses XO


With the super cute Thinlits milk carton Sizzix die you can cut the whole carton at once, with some embellishments you have a beautiful gift in a jiffy, for example with some money or sweets.


First cut the milk carton, I used paper from Studio Light Flower Delight series and colored the edges with Memento Luxury ink, I use Always use a sponge instead of the ink pad itself, that works more secure, you can assemble it with a strip of double-sided sticky tape. (Double-sided adhesive tape is available in different sizes, 6mm fits perfectly on the narrow edge)


Then I cut the small parts, curvy Tattered Banners, hearts, Framelits circles, and the letters of the alphabet Boardwalk all Sizzix dies. I sanded edges and / or inked all components except the heart. The circle is four layers of paper together so that you get more depth, for this I like to use kraft paper, this time I used white Kraft. Then I put the banners, and the circle on the box.


On the hearts I applied a layer of red Mboss, the darker red Papicolor paper appears a little here and there for a playful effect. (Would you like the color more opaque, apply another layer on top of the first one and heat again with the heat tool)


I divided the hearts around the box. As a finish I added the title and I made a closing with a thin strip of paper that I folded around the top and glued it together, so the strip can still slide off.


Happy crafting!
Gerry van der Velden


Geen opmerkingen