Flowers Cards


They are made in a jiffy, these mini cards, fun on a bunch of flowers for example, as a base I used the Papicolor color project cards, so easy.


I embossed the Ivory Project Color Cards with embossing folders Victorian tile and Dotty Daisy by Creative Expressions. Then I colored the edges with Paper-Soft-Color Caramel, to make the pattern of the embossing folders come out better and give it a bit of a distressed look.


From the Garden Party paper pad, I punched a scallop edge, I glued them on the top and bottom of the card, then I cut strips from the same paper and glued it over in the middle. I sanded and colored all edges with Paper-Soft-Color , before glueing them to the card.


Then I cut the flowers with the Bigz Die - Native Florals from Papicolor Mocca and Christmas Red, I glued  them to the card with foamtape.
And as a finishing touch I added some pearls with  Perlen Pen Glitter Holo


Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden


Geen opmerkingen