A new start

After my blog with the "Scrap-a-little Sunshine" project almost 10 years ago, where we made mini albums for children who were in the hospital, which was a huge succes in several countries, I wanted to start another blog to share my creative adventures, you are very welcome to join me!


Today a card with a stamp from Creative Expressions (UMS583), the different stamps coordinate with the dies. I used Encore ink by Tsukineko to stamp and to color with a sponge (US-02 en US-04)



I love handmade flowers, there is hardly any project I make without them, it is superfun and the result is so beautiful. This flower was made with a Creative expressions die (CED 1432). With one die you can make different kinds of flowers which make them very versatile.

Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen